In one week or so, we’re going to start selling early bird tickets. We know you want to go to DjangoCon Europe but the question remains: how to convince your boss to pay for it :) We prepared some bullet points that can help with that. The key is to show your boss that this is a WIN-WIN situation for you and the company!
- You’ll meet tens of people that can help you solve your problems, speed up your processes, make you more effective
- You find out about new, more efficient solutions to a couple of problems that are chewing away your server cycles, thereby saving your company the need to invest in new hardware/vps/cloud
- If your company allow this, it’s logo can go onto the BIG WALL OF SUPPORTERS, just because they sent you to the conference. If your company need more visibility, we still offer sponsor packs here.
- You get to mix with the people who are actually committing the code that gets released, have chance to talk to them, understand better the purpose of certain Django features, and find a couple of new wrinkles on your existing methods that will save you time on some common programming tasks.
- You can increase your understanding of the code base during two days of sprinting. These people only get together as a team twice a year! This is like a free immersive technical training session that leaves you way more competent and confident at solving complex web problems with Django.
- It’s the one, official and only Django conference in Europe where you will get expert advice from the world’s leading Django specialists.
- Save your company money. This really is one of the best value conferences ever. The cost of the ticket is only 354 euro (~473$), and the conference lasts 3 days (+2 days of sprints for those who want to sprint :)
- It’s gonna be one of a kind! In a green park full of trees, in a circus tent! In Warsaw, capital of Poland! You’ll get to relax, rest and energize for the days full of productive work as soon as you’re back in office!
- Poland is really cheap compared to other European countries, so the cost of your accommodation will be relatively low.
- You will have Wi-Fi connection throughout the day. You won’t need to be disconnected from the office. We take the subject of the internet connection really seriously.
We hope this post will help you. It’s probably the best moment to talk to your boss. We get a lot of emails asking when the tickets will be avaiable - don’t be late for the party! :)
Hope to see you soon!